Wednesday, September 21, 2005

first one!

Hi!

So I am obsessed with checking out Vanessa Blog and now Angie and Dan are up and I am there all the time. (Like at least once a day in class.) I loved how I was able to feel like I was still connected with them even though I am so far away, so I decided to start my own for you all!

I will try and remember to add stuff, but at the moment I can’t see forgetting, I just may not have time.

So what is new with me you may be asking.

Well I started off the school year in the Hospital (again). Mom and I thought I was having an appendix(sp?) attack, but it was just another cysts and it broke up and went away so they let me out after a day and a half of observations.

So then I started school nothing to neat happened but then guess what? I sprained my ankle on Thursday night. Yep So I was on crutches for a few days. I am still sore but getting better. It is kind of annoying because I am at a school where the drinking is really bad everyone asks if I was drunk… No I was not for the record.

Well we are official in homecoming week here are DSU and I am excited. I am an officer of a business club on campus called SIFE (students in free enterprise), and we have to do a homecoming float. (for a real parade down town like Poway Days) and our schools theme for homecoming week is “cowboy up” yea strange but for SIFE our float theme is going to be “She thinks my tractor is sexy” we are going to be playing the song and have a john Deer riding mower on a trailer and some guy “driving” it and girls all trying to get his attention. I can’t wait it will be so much fun. I will be sure to add pictures as soon as I learn how.

Well I think I have said enough for now. I will write more when I have more to tell.

Jen

2 Comments:

At 4:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay i have read your blog where is the rest? Have you blogged out! HAHA Just kidding I am lucky I get to talk to you via phone:)
I Love You and I am so proud of you.
PS I did not know you sprained your ankle:( Hope you are all better now:)
Debbie

 
At 11:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi sweetie, It's like the big blog hit usl We caught Katrina full bore and it was devastating. WE lost 400 or 500 trees at the park, a 92 foot tree missed the pool house and landed in teh pool, the fences came down and we had four trees on our roof,from next door, the park is a disaster and you will never imagine what it was like to see it so perfect and beautiful one day and so devastated the next. I went into the little garden and sat on teh bricks and prayed that God would send me a sign that everything would be OK, that we would be led to know what to do next. I started aimlessly picking up limbs off a little trailing gardenia bush which I assumed was destroyed like everything else. When I got to teh bottom, there was one perfect little white gardenia. That was my sign. More later. YOu will not believe the miracles that followed. Stay tuned. Love, Granny, PS Stay in school! ha ha. Glad to hear from you. WE are all so proud of you. Keep up the good work, my precious girl!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home