Monday, September 26, 2005

I hate Gateway tablet PC'S!

So today I killed another hard drive in my tablet PC. THANK YOU GATEWAY YOU SUCK!
Anyway, I tried to check my e-mail this morning before I left home and my computer locked up, no big deal, happens all the time, so I held the power button to turn off the computer and just packed it up and figured I would worry about it later. (Bad Idea to turn it off!) It has not turned on sense. Well that is not entirely true, it did turn on, but I got a blue screen (if you don’t much about computers this is a VERY BAD thing) So I started over. I turned off the computer (again my holding the power button sense I could not do anything else.) then I tried to turn it back on, again I got another blue screen, by not my chem. Prof was lecturing so I pulled out a note book and took notes the old fashion way.
So two hours later I tried again, this time I got a black screen with a mouse, but that was it.
So now during my lunch I get to wonder over to the library and hope and pray that the guys at the help desk can fix what ever is wrong with my stupid tablet. Hopefully they can at least pull my files off my hard drive!
If they can’t fix it I lose everything, my pictures, my notes, homework, and music, all of it.
Oh Ok random subject change! Jeffrey can read! And he is going to be 5 soon! Anyone else feel old because of this?! I know I do! I was talking to Debbie last night and she was telling me about him reading, so she put him on speaker phone so he could read me his books he had to have read for school today! It was so cute! I wanted to cry!
Well that is all for Now I will let you know how it goes with the help desk.

2 Comments:

At 9:25 PM, Blogger Beans said...

Hey Angie!
I would post some pictures But I am not sure what to put. When I get the ones from homecomming I will put those up!
Love Ya!

 
At 9:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahh You are so cute to mention Jeffrey reading to you:) I am glad it took you away from your sucky Gateway....
Debbie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home