Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Christmas Plans

Guess what?! I forgot to tell you all about my Christmas plans! I will be in CA for a week, with Chris. We are both Super excited we will get in on the 20th and leave the 27th. I know not long but he has a job and can't miss that much work.

Oh, Oh also! I may have an internship starting in the next 2 weeks! You guys this would be a huge answer to prayer! See I need to take 12 credits to be full time so my loans don’t go into repayment, and so I can use finical aid for my classes, but there are only 3 classes I needed for next semester (all the rest are only offered in fall) SO I have been praying about doing an internship for 3 credits, that would mean I would have to put in 360 hours in order to complete the internship. Meaning I would most likely have to take an incomplete and finish over the summer (if I wait till spring to start like most do) but a friend of mine called me yesterday and He may have a position for me! Doing finical management, I know some of you are questioning my thinking about know (Jen you failed finance the first time remember?!) I know but Mike said he would train me. I am not sure what I am going to do still so if you could join me in prayer about this I would love you forever! (Not that I don't love you all already!)

2 Comments:

At 12:52 PM, Blogger Beans said...

He he, Chris is my BF.I sent you an e-mail with more info.
Love you!

 
At 1:17 PM, Blogger Sings in the Sunshine said...

Jennie, so good to catch up - I´m so glad you´re a blogger now! I just got back from Nicaragua and read your posts. :) Yay for pics... hey, when do you come to Cali? I´d love to see you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home