Friday, October 21, 2005

random thoughts by Jen

So as you can tell I have my computer back up and running. It was a minor problem thank goodness.

I have been mostly doing homework and midterms, which is super crazy that it is time for midterms again but it is.

So I don’t have much to write but I have a super funny picture I though you all would like. This is a picture of my aunt’s cat Snikers. She is really potty training him and it is working.


Oh yea! One of my friends e-mailed me this web sight it is so neat the pictures are so pretty. I have one of the reflection pool at Balboa park as my desktop. You guys this picture sight is so neat, the quality of the picture is so amazing. You can zoom way in and not lose that much quality. Here is the sight http://www.gigapxl.org/gallery.htm

Well I should go I just wanted to add something but did not have anything to new to add so it is all random, but then again my whole life is random.

I love you all!

1 Comments:

At 9:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cute

 

Post a Comment

<< Home