Thursday, February 02, 2006

More Info

Ok so I guess I need to add more information about my wedding.
We have set a date August 5th 2006!! I am so excited.

I will be in San Diego for my spring break that will be March 4th -March 12th. I believe we are having a shower sometime that week. (Nicole is planning it) So some of you should plan on an invite for that. Hummm... I am going to need some mailing addies. If everyone could can you e-mail me your address. (I will not put it here cause if you know me you have my e-mail address) ;)

We will be getting married in Mitchell, SD. It is going to be a more casual wedding. (only Chris and Jeffrey in Tuxes) and the girls are going to be so pretty (if we can ever decide on a dress)

Well what else is knew with me...

Hummm....

I am back in school. And I hate 8am classes for the record, but what do you do? Oh well. I am only taking 14 credits so I can't complain too much...
I am still active in SIFE and am excited for our up competition in March. If we get our ducks in a row we have a good chance of placing at regional and making it to nationals. So that is exciting!

Well I don't think there is anything else new in my life and it is late so I should go. I love you all lots!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home