Friday, February 17, 2006

more random thoughts...

My life is crazy rate now. Do you ever wonder where the time went? I mean just last week it seams like we were in HS being dumb. Now yeah not so much.
I am ready to have a nervous break down.

I found out that if we can’t get some of our members to step up and volunteer, then I may have to be a presenter. Um yeah pretty sure I really, really don’t want to do that. It is like a huge presentation in front of like 15-20 top heads of fortune 500 companies. Yeah scary! I mean it is a huge opportunity to better my self but I am scared! You wanna know how extreme we are talking about you can click on the link and see more. http://www.sife.org/world_cup/presentation_videos.asp

ok random thought... One of my really good friends is really sick. It makes me sad. I wanna cry when I think about it. But there is a positive side to it! She has been sick sense the beginning of the year and they have done lots of tests, and I mean lots, any way they did a Lyme test on her and it came back on the border of positive and negative. SO this is a good thing cause now they have a direction to go in. (and this is a good thing when you do not have any idea for months on end) Any way if you all could keep her in your prayers that would be awesome of you!

Hum lets see what else? Oh yeah!!! I am going skiing this weekend!! I am super excited for this!! We are going out to the black hills (over by Mt. Rushmore.) They have so much snow rate now!! Oh so fun I am going to try and not brake anything. So don’t worry. I have also bought a few books to bring with me so I can read if I get to cold. ;)

So our schools president has a blog?! Isn’t that crazy. It is kind of cool but strange at the same time. But he even shows all the comments I am kind of surprised.

Ok well that is all for my random rant. Hope you all have a great 3 day weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home